Disney owns 80% of ESPN

We all know that Disney owns iconic companies such as Lucasfilm and Marvel Comics. However, most people aren’t aware of the fact that the beloved company founded by Walt Disney also owns 80% of ESPN.

Disney holds a controlling 80% stake in ESPN, while Hearst Corporation owns the other 20%.

fred

Savant

No responses

Add comment